Son. Of. A. Bitch.

I decided to try to get a handle on my writing. I have multiple copies spread out in layers and layers of folders. I have no idea what is there. I don't know what is different from what. It's a big mess.

So, I pulled out my trusty DupeLocator.exe and found out that there were about 870 sets of duplicates comprised of about 2800 files. I went through the list and specifically selected certain files to delete and making sure that I would be leaving any possibly altered files alone to check later. I spent about 40 minutes selecting individual files. Then the program crashed before I could finish selecting the files and before I could delete anything.

Rather than jumping right back in there and doing the whole thing again, I'm going to see if there is a better dupe search utility out there.